SpectorSoft Corporation is a recognized leader in activity monitoring focusing on security, data loss prevention and productivity for business. SpectorSoft’s award winning solutions benefit customers worldwide in protecting company assets, identifying insider threats and improving productivity.
SpectorSoft's mission is to provide world-class software and support that enables our customers to protect their most valuable assets, reduce their risk, and gain unparalleled visibility into their operations.
Do you passionately follow the latest technologies, blogs, and innovations?
Are you excited about solving technical problems, from the network to the application stack?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced high tech environment where you can exercise innovation and work out of the box?
Would you like to be a short drive away from the beach, and have a vast array of activities and recreation for the entire family?
Would you like to work in a state free of state income taxes?
The UX engineer will design, develop and champion creative and compelling user interfaces for both web and application architectures that enhance solution adoption. You will work closely with the solutions engineering teams to rapidly investigate and analyze requirements, analyze and diagram user profiles and workflows, develop a UI paradigm, and offer highly usable interface solutions. You must have a passion for user-centric design and be a strong communicator.
We are a software house that uses frameworks for rapid web site or application design. Reusable components, pattern libraries, predefined sets of navigational patterns, etc. remove most of the routine interface work allowing us to focus on truly innovative, truly inspiring user interfaces.
- Lead development of rich functional prototypes using white board brainstorming, HTML/CCS mockups
- Rapidly prototype web portal and application solution design, look, feel and aesthetics
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and Architects on front-end integration strategies
- Work with implementation teams across multiple engagements to design efficient and comprehensible user interfaces given customer requirements
- Provide feedback and make recommendations regarding the web or application development solution and the relation to the user interface
- Perform user interface usability studies as required
- Create UI mockups, UI flow diagrams, final UI designs and write HTML as required.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered, you must be creative and have strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Solid experience of user experience, interface design and software development process
- Knowledge of User Interface Design, User Centered Design & Usability
- Proven and demonstrable experience developing compelling user experiences
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite 2/3 (Specifically Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Flash)
- Passion for technology and compelling user experiences
- Can speak to the pros and cons of using a pre-existing framework vs. designing your own from scratch.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
SpectorSoft promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in West Palm Beach & Vero Beach, FL and London. And we have been named BEST places to work. This position is located in Vero Beach.
SpectorSoft offers a highly competitive salary with generous benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid short/long-term disability, company paid life/AD&D insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan with company match!
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @SpectorSoft
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Please no recruiters/agencies. E.O.E.