You are an experienced sales leader looking for a place where you can put your vision, strategic planning and operational improvement abilities, and sales knowledge, to work.
You're looking for a company in a high growth market, where you will see the immediate impact of your efforts. If this is you, SpectorSoft wants to talk.
As Vice President of Worldwide Sales, you’ll join a strong management team, earn a generous compensation package, and have the opportunity to help shape the future of our company.
Based in our West Palm Beach, Florida office, you will report to the CEO. When you are not working on team development and training, implementing sales methodologies, or evaluating performance benchmarks, you will be found with your sales hat on and your sleeves rolled up, engaged with large enterprise customers.
You’ll work closely with our Marketing team to drive increased conversion rates and grow revenues, and with our Product teams to insure we are delivering solutions that meet customers at their point of need.
You are a
- Great recruiter of sales talent, with a proven hiring methodology
- Coach with a track record of making sales reps more successful
- Mentor with a track record of teaching and empowering sales managers
- Active leader who enjoys engaging in sales opportunities to help inside reps work and close deals
- Tactician, with a focus on sales enablement. Craft selling plans v. competition, implement repeatable selling processes from initial pitch to close call. Enable managers to execute tactically.
- Strategist, who can identify markets to pursue and align resources for success.
- Great communicator, used to working closely with Product Management to close feature gaps, with Support to ensure customer satisfaction, with Marketing to optimize lead generation and messaging, and with Finance to implement incentive programs to support sales goals.
- A verifiable record of managing teams in geographically disparate locations around the world
- Experience maximizing indirect channels
- Strong forecasting and reporting capabilities
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with a minimum of 4 years in a senior management position.
- Software sales experience required. Security software strong plus
- A high degree of business & financial acumen, with in-depth knowledge of current and possible future practices/trends
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- The ability to travel as required to achieve sales targets
This position is located in SpectorSoft’s West Palm Beach.
Relocation assistance is offered for this position.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Please no recruiters/agencies. E.O.E.