SpectorSoft Corporation is a recognized leader in activity monitoring focusing on security, data loss prevention and productivity for business. SpectorSoft’s award winning solutions benefit customers worldwide in protecting company assets, identifying insider threats and improving productivity.
SpectorSoft's mission is to provide world-class software and support that enables our customers to protect their most valuable assets, reduce their risk, and gain unparalleled visibility into their operations.
The QA Manager will provide quality assurance leadership and be ultimately responsible for ensuring product quality for all of SpectorSoft’s corporate and consumer products.
This individual must have a proven track record of success leading a technical QA team as part of an agile (scrum) organization, with a strong sense of quality ownership.
This is a hands-on job that requires strategic thinking and planning to provide leadership and expertise throughout the entire QA lifecycle, ensuring the success of the teams’ manual and automation efforts.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Develop and drive a high-level QA strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy amongst the teams.
- Lead efforts to develop, document, and implement applicable QA processes and procedures to provide effective quality methods within the group.
- Manage all aspects of on-going automation projects, including schedule, resource allocation, test plan/script development and assessment, progress report, and issue prioritization, triage, and report.
- Understanding / Improving Test Coverage.
- Continuously assess and improve the existing testing methodologies and processes.
- Design, implement, and maintain comprehensive test plans to ensure software requirements are met.
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process.
- Champion local quality improvement initiatives
- Anticipate potential software problems by creating exhaustive test scenarios that ensure comprehensive testing.
- Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the Quality Assurance Team on “best practices”.
- Encourage a company-wide "Quality Culture" where quality is viewed as everyone’s responsibility.
- Must be bright, detail oriented and able to work independently.
- Minimum of seven years testing/QA experience with at least two years in a management role.
- BS or greater degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in automation testing tools, frameworks and development.
- Must have proven experience using QA tools, packages, and methodologies during this time frame.
- Skilled in QA system development and monitoring.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate a motivating quality vision to others.
SpectorSoft promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in West Palm Beach & Vero Beach, FL and London and named BEST places to work. This position is located in Vero Beach.
SpectorSoft offers a highly competitive salary with generous benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid short/long-term disability, company paid life/AD&D insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan with company match!
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @SpectorSoft
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Please no recruiters/agencies. E.O.E.