Are you a talented consultative inside sales person? Do you wake up in the morning and wish that you are working for a great, innovative company and making money? If you answered YES & YES, then think SPECTORSOFT!
SpectorSoft Corporation is a recognized leader in activity monitoring focusing on security, data loss prevention and productivity for business. SpectorSoft’s award winning solutions benefit customers worldwide in protecting company assets, identifying insider threats and improving productivity.
SpectorSoft's mission is to provide world-class software and support that enables our customers to protect their most valuable assets, re duce their risk, and gain unparalleled visibility into their operations.
At SpectorSoft, we are looking for highly motivated, energetic inside sales professionals that are driven to succeed and wishing to move forward into a career in software sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly sales targets in a defined region of the United States and/or Canada.
- Accountability to forecasting, prospecting and pipeline building and achievement of quota.
- Achieve a target goal of customer contacts per day, utilizing out bound calls to prospects and current customers.
- Execute or coordinate webinar resources, product demonstrations and evaluations for partners and customers.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of SpectorSoft solutions while understanding the competitive environment and industry trends.
- Demonstrate the features and benefits while tailoring the message to the specific customer's needs.
- Maintain accurate customer/prospect database using SalesForce.com.
- Act as a trusted resource to your partners, supporting them in both pre and post sales situations.
- Actively participate in team meetings, share ideas for success and use experience to brainstorm out of the box strategies.
- The individual must have 3+ years professional experience in direct B2B sales or selling through the channel.
- Proven track record of prospecting, accurate forecasting, building a sales pipeline and achievement of quota.
- Ability to achieve sales goals while maintaining a focus on the customers and partners in your territory. Motivated to hit the number.
- Energetic self-starter who engages customers, prospects and partners with a consultative sales approach.
- Strong time and account management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with CRM, specifically SalesForce.com and Microsoft office suite.
- Experience in software, specifically security software is a plus.
- Technology sales experience is a plus.
- Spanish or French bilingual is a plus.
SpectorSoft promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in West Palm Beach & Vero Beach, FL and London and named BEST places to work. This position is located in West Palm Beach.
SpectorSoft offers a highly competitive salary with a non-capped commission plan. We have generous benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid short/long-term disability, company paid life/AD&D insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @SpectorSoft
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Please no recruiters/agencies. E.O.E.